ThinkerAnalytix is an educational nonprofit based in Cambridge, MA. We partner with the Harvard Department of Philosophy to teach critical thinking skills so that students achieve academically and discuss social issues with precision and care.
Financial aid is available; please contact us to discuss how we can support you and your students!
How We Argue Independent Study
Includes: Lessons 0-6 with Live Chat – $5/student (teacher accounts are free)
- Lessons cover key vocabulary and concepts such as the Reason Rule, evidence, and co-premises.
- Students work through hundreds of practice exercises, plus mastery checks for each lesson that are graded automatically. Instructors can easily track students’ skill attainment on our teacher dashboard.
- Students access on-demand tutoring from professional philosophers through the live chat feature.
- A basic starter guide for how to use MindMup is provided at no additional cost.
How We Argue 101
Includes: Lessons 0-6 with Live Chat, Capstone Assignment, & Unlimited PD – $25/student
- Includes all components of HWA Independent Study, plus Teacher Resource Folder for all instructors.
- TA will provide unlimited professional development for instructors.
- TA will consult with instructors to integrate argument mapping with their existing course content.
- TA will grade and provide students with feedback on a multi-part Capstone Assignment.
How We Argue Advanced Seminar
Includes: Lessons 0-10, Live Chat, Two Capstone Assignments, & Unlimited PD – $50/student
- Includes all course lessons, including advanced techniques specifically designed for argument analysis and evaluation of college-level texts.
- TA will provide unlimited professional development for instructors and their colleagues.
- TA will grade and provide feedback on two multi-part Capstone Assignments.
- Ideal for advanced high school and undergraduate courses.
*Bonus Item*: Teacher Resource Folder
One Year Access – $50/teacher
- An extensive folder of resources, including in-class activities, assessments, rubrics, lesson plans, slides, and additional assignments.
*Bonus Item*: Current Events Puzzle Game
Yearly Subscription – $5/student
- TA’s argument mapping puzzle game provides fast, fun, and focused practice in logic and reasoning, with fresh weekly content taken from current issues.